[tweetmeme source=”worob” only_single=false http://www.URL.com]
Last month, I posted an article about the top 10 PR and social media professionals to follow on Twitter. This month, I’m taking a different approach.
The following is a list of 10 communications professionals who all have less than 1,000 followers on Twitter. Why? I couldn’t tell you. These are smart people that almost always have something valuable to say and offer to the community. Do yourself a favor and follow them.
- @cgflood – 100+ followers – How Colleen isn’t more well-known is beyond comprehension. A VP at BurrellesLuce, she is all about media relations and provides some great insights into the world of PR.
- @C_Hayes – 300+ followers – I’ve written about him before and I’ll continue to do so. Chris has been my friend and mentor for almost five years, and has been in the PR industry for 14 years. He’s even thinking about becoming a blogger! Send him a shout and give him some encouragement.
- @PaulRobertsPar – 350+ followers – A 15+ year tech PR veteran, Paul is a social media enthusiast who also provides his thoughts on the PR industry on his weekly blog.
- @JASMollica – 400+ followers – A PR manager at Carr Marketing Communications, Jason is an engaging PR pro who blogs about life and PR.
- @NikiPocock – 400+ followers – Niki is a PR pro that offers advice to young professionals looking to break into the industry. You should also checkout her blog.
- @calperowitz – 500+ followers – Craig is an EVP at Lippe Taylor PR, which focuses on consumer, healthcare, lifestyle, and fashion brand communications. Definitely a good guy to keep tabs on.
- @BMorePRGuy – 600+ followers – A seasoned PR pro residing in Baltimore, L.A. (his name, not the city) discusses PR, social media, sports, and foursquare.
- @tjdietderich – 600+ followers – Co-founder of PR Breakfast Club, TJ is a social media expert and blogger, who happened to grow up in an area well-known to every Mets fan – Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- @KDMisevich – 600+ followers – Kelly is a public affairs and communications professional with Coca-Cola Enterprises. Need I say more?
- @correlationist – 700+ followers – Prince is someone that I’ve engaged in conversations with on a number of occasions. He’s got some great knowledge on branding, especially with social meda in mind. You may also want to read his blog.
As you know, it’s impossible to narrow this type of list to only 10 names. As a result, please provides comments with the names of other communications (PR/SM/Marketing, etc.) pros who deserve to be recognized as well.