The following is a list of sad, but true facts about Andrew Worob..
– I’ve been known to perform 90s rap songs during karaoke.
– Rollerblading is still a hobby of mine.
– I know every state capital. Even the hard ones.
– While I’m not a fan of how he represents himself off-camera, Tom Cruise is far and away (no pun intended) my favorite actor and Top Gun is the best movie ever made. Yes, you read that right.
– I’ve been teaching myself to play electric guitar for about four years. When I say “teaching” I mean playing a few notes to my favorite songs every now and then.
– My first job was at McDonald’s. Would you like fries with that?
– I used to wear an earring. A diamond in fact. I’ll thank you not to laugh at this embarrassing fact.
– My favorite bands/musicians are all from the 80s and 90s: Guns N’ Roses, Van Halen, Gin Blossoms, Bon Jovi, and Phil Collins.
– I’m a die-hard sports fan who has spent many long, hard years rooting for the Mets, Jets, Knicks, New York Rangers, and West Virginia Mountaineers.
– How do I choose topics to blog about? I look around online to see what’s happening in the world of PR, I’ll think about things that happen in everyday life and see if there’s a PR idea in there, etc.
– I had to sell my 2002 Pontiac Firebird (with T-tops, tints and 10 speaker sound system!) a few years ago when I moved into NYC.
– My favorite TV shows are Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
– I’ve lived in New York, West Virginia, and Florida.
Now it’s YOUR turn. Please leave comments below and let me know about who YOU are!